Successful Pain Management – What is pain?
To help your staff understand and deal with issues surrounding anxiety and pain, Strategic Practice Solutions is pleased to offer our Pain Management training session, led by Anna Russo, one of the top certified trainers in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. In this course, you will learn:
- The role of the Mind/Body connection
- The difference between physical and emotional pain
- How to help patients relax through your suggestions
- How to eliminate anxiety in the dental office
- How to assist “difficult clients” with ease
- How to reduce or eliminate unnecessary suffering
- How to assist clients with chronic pain
Approved through the MDA for Pain Management, this course runs a full day from 9 AM to 5 PM, and participants will receive 8 Continuing Education Credits upon completion.
About our speaker:
Anna Russo, one of the top certified trainers in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. With over three decades of experience, Ms. Russo has achieved international recognition for her development of many successful programs for individual behavioral change and enhancement. Among her clients are: corporate presidents, physicians, psychologists, lawyers, sales managers, as well as families and individuals seeking positive personal change. In addition, Ms. Russo is the creator of Success Strategies, the author of Connecting with Resistant Teenagers-Ten Proven Steps, and the author of 30 Day Total Business Makeover.